January 7, 2009

Back In The Saddle

After two months of filling orders, celebrating holidays and spending time with friends and family I am back in the saddle! Today I will be finalizing the cutting and grinding process of my Hyde Park panel (shown above) and then tomorrow it is on to the copper foiling. I must admit I missed the art process and all it gives me. My spirit is beginning to feel renewed and I'm looking forward to share this piece once it's finished. It's the first Hyde Park pattern I've created and there are many more I'd like to tackle. I hope you have a creative day also, filled with promise, achievement and success in whatever you put your mind to! With gratitude, Laurie B.

5 comments:

Scary Mommy January 7, 2009 at 10:01 AM  

Oh, that's just beautiful! Hope you had a wonderful time with your grandbaby!!!! :) Happy New Year!

Laurie Roskam January 7, 2009 at 12:56 PM  

Thanks Jill! Come visit tomorrow. I am posting PROUD pictures of myself with my new grandaughter and also a four generation picture we took. My mom brought over the photos today. I was so upset that I had NONE on my camera of just the baby and I...so YEAH for mom!
With gratitude, Laurie B.
Oh, and I loved your last three posts by the way! I've just been so so busy I haven't had a chance to comment yet. Happy New Year to you too my friend!, Laurie B.

Denise January 7, 2009 at 6:29 PM  

I'm very happy to hear that you are back at your glass, although I know you always have something going and its never dull at The Olde Farmhouse what with dodging the attack cats (all 15) and the always entertaining ,lovely and never needing attention fuzzball Phoebe! We had such a great time at your house. Thank you for the hospitality!
Hugs and smooches.

Anonymous January 8, 2009 at 12:21 AM  

Beautiful work Laurie!♥

Amy Steinberg January 8, 2009 at 12:51 AM  

Happy New Year my friend. I hope you are well and wish you and your family the very best in the new year. xoxo

TAKE A CLOSER LOOK AT THE LOOKING GLASS!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About this Blog

"All images and content of Laurie Beggin's Glass Musings and Through The Looking Glass © 2007 Laurie Beggin, unless otherwise noted."