January 9, 2009

AS LUCK WOULD HAVE IT...

oooohhh....aaahhhhh......I can hear you!
One of my favorite sites to visit on a regular basis is http://pinkpigwestport.com/
The Pink Pig held a Christmas Tree photo contest recently and I submitted a few pictures and crossed my fingers. As luck would have it I won! And boy-oh-boy did I win! I was awarded a $100.00 gift certificate! I surfed to the Pink Pig site so fast it would make your head spin. I chose the enchanting painted sign shown above. It is perfect for The Olde Farmhouse and is hanging proudly in my dining room. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Pink Pig! The well-balanced mix of antiques, furniture, signs, candles, and all sorts of home decor items makes it a fun site to visit regularly. It's wonderful eye candy and some high quality pieces! Go visit the Pink Pig! I'm certain you will find something you simply can't live without. The blog is also filled with wonderful writing, photos and more! http://www.pinkpigwestport.com/

1 comments:

Anonymous January 11, 2009 at 11:15 PM  

Oh a big congrats to you Laurie!! Whoot!! Happy Shopping!!

TAKE A CLOSER LOOK AT THE LOOKING GLASS!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About this Blog

"All images and content of Laurie Beggin's Glass Musings and Through The Looking Glass © 2007 Laurie Beggin, unless otherwise noted."