October 29, 2008

Presenting Andrew and Jessica Beggin

My oldest son, Matthew, the best man at the wedding, put together this WONDERFUL slide for all of you. I believe, even though you may not know this group one-on-one, you will still be able to experience the love and FUN we all experienced. The music rocks too! So, please visit this great blog Matthew created for Andrew and Jessica. You'll smile, laugh and may even shed a tear or two! (and trust me, I'm really going out on a limb here. There are some PRE-wedding pictures of me in the process of my "smoke and mirrors" routine that are hilarious!) http://www.mrandmrsbeggin.blogspot.com I'll be back to posting my regular schedule tomorrow. I spent close to three hours reconfiguring my satellite signal with "customer care" at Hughes net this morning. I now fully understand the following:Advanced Configuration Adapter Main Satistics Inroute group numbers Reciever Status Transmit status Diagnosics....blah.blah.blah and UGH! With gratitude, laurie b.

1 comments:

Anonymous October 29, 2008 at 2:20 PM  

Oh what a beautiful presentation and all the photos were so wonderful (the first ones were hilarious!). Looks like everybody had such a lovely time and the weather looked perfect too! You are one beautiful lady Laurie!

TAKE A CLOSER LOOK AT THE LOOKING GLASS!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About this Blog

"All images and content of Laurie Beggin's Glass Musings and Through The Looking Glass © 2007 Laurie Beggin, unless otherwise noted."