September 28, 2008

LIFE IN A MOSAIC

Good Morning Friends,
I just finished this mosaic on an antique window and hung it in my kitchen.
I'm almost done with the Style FX salon sign and will post it after the owner sees it (next weekend). It's VERY chic and I think the shop will really like it.
I love the way this still life turned out and am so glad I held onto the picture I used for the pattern for so many years. This picture doesn't do it justice but I still wanted to share it with you.
Much gratitude to all of you, Laurie B.

7 comments:

jeweledrabbit September 28, 2008 at 8:14 PM  

This is beautiful.

Laurie Roskam September 28, 2008 at 8:59 PM  

Thank you so much for your kind words! With gratitude, Laurie B.

Denise September 28, 2008 at 10:57 PM  

This is really a great mosaic Laurie! I love all of the colors that you have used!
Nice job!!

Kristen Andrews September 29, 2008 at 4:58 PM  

beautiful and so much detail that must have taken forever!

Pam Hawk September 30, 2008 at 9:25 AM  

Oh, I just love this piece!

Laurie Roskam September 30, 2008 at 10:17 AM  

Thanks for your kind words!! I haven't forgotten about you Pam..I'm just in "crunch" mode...I'll be in touch. With so much gratitude, Laurie B.

Patricia Hecker September 30, 2008 at 11:06 AM  

Awesome........it feels like Thanksgiving. A holiday that I love.
To me, as a vegetarian, it has nothing to do with what I eat.
More a day to be cognizant of what and whom I am most thankful.
Beautifully stunning piece of art!
With abundance,
Patricia

TAKE A CLOSER LOOK AT THE LOOKING GLASS!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About this Blog

"All images and content of Laurie Beggin's Glass Musings and Through The Looking Glass © 2007 Laurie Beggin, unless otherwise noted."