August 27, 2008

QUOTE FOR THE DAILY BLOGGER

Hello readers!
I've been on a deadline so please forgive my lack of posts! I have been getting orders for my mosaic applique' antique windows!! SO FUN! I hope you are enjoying the end of your summer days...personally, I can't wait for those crisp fall mornings!
I will leave you with this wonderful quote:

(Peaches at The Olde Farmhouse)

The creation of something new is not accomplished by the intellect but by the play instinct acting from inner necessity. The creative mind plays with the objects it loves. Carl Jung

4 comments:

Kristen Andrews August 28, 2008 at 7:56 AM  

yum peaches! Hey that blog list for entrecard is through mom bloggers club, this is a great networking group.

Campbell Jane August 28, 2008 at 7:02 PM  

Hi Laurie
I have an award for you! Drop by my blog to pick it up!
Many Blessings
Janet

Anonymous August 30, 2008 at 12:38 AM  

Ahhh! You quoted my favorite author, isn't Jung just the best!

Our Fall mornings began some time ago and I swear the leaves are changing already - too strange.

Hope you have a lovely weekend filled with laughter and love!

Pam Hawk August 30, 2008 at 9:47 AM  

Oh, that quote perfectly describes how my plates came to be. I love it.

Hey, how long does peach season last for you?

TAKE A CLOSER LOOK AT THE LOOKING GLASS!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About this Blog

"All images and content of Laurie Beggin's Glass Musings and Through The Looking Glass © 2007 Laurie Beggin, unless otherwise noted."