August 7, 2008

MOSAIC ON A SERIOUS ROAD TRIP!

oh MAN am I nervous!! My glass applique' antique window was lovely purchased a few days ago and it is on it's way out east! Packed tightly in it's wooden crate, with buffer zones up the wazzo, it is my all-time-favorite Mosaic! I mentioned in my last post that I would be sharing some of the mosaics I've created so I thought it only fitting to start with this beauty...I will miss it dearly. So, I sit....holding my breath....until I find out that UPS has held up ITS end of the bargain by delivering this creation to it's new owner. I asked for a "birthday" photo for my blog once it's arrives so stay tuned! And cross your fingers, toes and light a candle and pray! (Did I mention I get attached to my artwork?) With gratitude, Laurie B.

4 comments:

jeweledrabbit August 7, 2008 at 10:05 PM  

That is really beautiful. I don't blame you for being attached to it.

Kristen Andrews August 8, 2008 at 5:15 PM  

Laurie that is beautiful, and looks like a lot of love and work went into it!

Pam Hawk August 11, 2008 at 1:49 AM  

Oh I love that piece. The colors are so rich.

Looking forward to seeing the birthday picture of it - in one piece, of course!

Chi August 11, 2008 at 9:36 AM  

Wow Laurie, I'm in love with this piece, so beautiful!

TAKE A CLOSER LOOK AT THE LOOKING GLASS!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About this Blog

"All images and content of Laurie Beggin's Glass Musings and Through The Looking Glass © 2007 Laurie Beggin, unless otherwise noted."