August 11, 2008

MONDAY MOSAIC

Good Monday Morn to my friends!
I had a glorious weekend thanks to the weather here in Central Illinois. Nothing like lots of fresh air and sunshine to recharge your spirit!
I thought I'd share this mosaic with you today. This flower pot was a first for me and I have really enjoyed it.
It was fun to create and I'd love to make more! Takin orders!! Just send me your request!
Next Monday I want to share one of my favorite mosaic artists with you. He's simply brilliant and is my inspiration.
With gratitude, Laurie B.
PS. Tomorrow night is Perseid Meteor Shower Night! Find some big sky and enjoy it!

4 comments:

jeweledrabbit August 11, 2008 at 8:06 PM  

That came out pretty nice for a first effort. :o)

Kristen Andrews August 11, 2008 at 8:15 PM  

love the mosiac pot!

Anonymous August 11, 2008 at 9:28 PM  

Oh, thanks for the tip on the meteor shower Laurie, we love those!! Your mosaic work is gorgeous!! I have to tell you though that as I was reading about it I kept getting distracted by the fabulous slide show running on the right side! Oh gosh your little darlings are SO cute!! Hope you have a fabulous week! ~ Sharon

Pam Hawk August 12, 2008 at 10:54 AM  

That really did turn out nicely. I enjoy tiling (like bathroom walls and home improvement projects) and have always wanted to transfer those skills and tools to this kind of mosaic project. I'll have to try that soon - you've inspired me to dig in and give it a shot.

And we're trying to find some dark sky to watch the Perseid shower tonight/tomorrow morning. The best place is up in the mountains but the trees get in the way. If we make it, I'm taking my SLR film camera and tripod to see if I can get some good shots.

(BTW check out my blog today!!)

TAKE A CLOSER LOOK AT THE LOOKING GLASS!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About this Blog

"All images and content of Laurie Beggin's Glass Musings and Through The Looking Glass © 2007 Laurie Beggin, unless otherwise noted."