July 26, 2008

FAMILY FRIDAY

On Saturday.....oops! In an attempt to organize my blogging thoughts I wanted to dedicate at least one day to Family, whether it be family, pets or The Olde Farmhouse happenings. So I'm introducing Family Friday.
One of my favorite fellow artists recently blogged about life being the most valuable gift we can be given. I agree. It is not only life itself that is valuable but the SHARING of our lives with others.
This blog has helped me chronicle my journey as a stained glass artist. During this creative process it opened me up to new possibilities in sharing my artistic life with other artists. In doing so, these gifted artists consistently give me a renewed awareness on how precious our families are to us.
This is my family. No words can capture how much they love and are loved. (But the photo does a pretty good job!)
With gratitude, Laurie B.

5 comments:

Anonymous July 26, 2008 at 8:16 AM  

What a fabulous photo Laurie and a beautiful posting!

Kristen Andrews July 27, 2008 at 6:56 PM  

beautiful picture! love it!

Pam Hawk July 27, 2008 at 7:09 PM  

Excellent idea.
:o)

Kim July 27, 2008 at 8:46 PM  

what a gorgeous photo Laurie
I love black and white photos !!!
this reminds me of the Princess Diane wedding shots :)

BTW...would you like to exchange links ??

Laurie Roskam July 27, 2008 at 9:18 PM  

Hi Kim! Your site is beautiful! I've added you into my favorite Blogs and also marked you as a fav in Techno! I'm honored to link to your site! With gratitude, Laurie B.
PS. Feel free to sign my guestbook and upload any photo you'd like to! I'm anxious to see how many artists I can get featured in my video book!

TAKE A CLOSER LOOK AT THE LOOKING GLASS!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About this Blog

"All images and content of Laurie Beggin's Glass Musings and Through The Looking Glass © 2007 Laurie Beggin, unless otherwise noted."