April 6, 2008

STUMBLEUPON!!!

Good morning friends!
I just "stumbled upon" a wonderful search engine add-on called Stumbleupon. It will surf you to sites, based on your preferences. When at the chosen site, you give it a thumbs up or a thumbs down (by clicking on a button) and the engine will keep that in memory which will continually refine the searches based on your preferences. I've been surfing within Blogger this morning and it really cuts through so much of the sites I don't care for and has been fairly successful in steering me to blogs that I doubt I would have ever seen otherwise! I'd recommend taking a look at this search engine to see if it is something you're interested in. I still haven't found any widget for the sidebar but will keep digging! With gratitude, Laurie

0 comments:

TAKE A CLOSER LOOK AT THE LOOKING GLASS!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About this Blog

"All images and content of Laurie Beggin's Glass Musings and Through The Looking Glass © 2007 Laurie Beggin, unless otherwise noted."