April 16, 2008

NEWEST ADDITION TO I CAN SEE CLEARLY

This panel is my newest installment in my I Can See Clearly section. It is made with antique, recycled, textured clear glass as the background with touches of lavender,and green in the leaves and acorn pattern. It is an extremely elegant piece with a simple design that will lend itself well to any sunny window. This glass was from a church in Apple River, IL and I am proud to be using it in my recycled line of glass art. Purchase this beauty now, before April 26th, or its going to the big Recycling Event at our district Arboretum! Going, going, gone in a flash! The panel measures 10 x 17 inches, is finished in zinc channel and comes with a chain for instant hanging! Don't let this beauty pass you by!

1 comments:

Anonymous April 18, 2008 at 3:49 PM  

The piece looks great. Very straight and proportionate lines. I hope I can pick up something before your show at the Arboretum!

TAKE A CLOSER LOOK AT THE LOOKING GLASS!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About this Blog

"All images and content of Laurie Beggin's Glass Musings and Through The Looking Glass © 2007 Laurie Beggin, unless otherwise noted."