April 15, 2008

HARRY FINALLY MET ALEX!!

Hi readers! Well, Harry finally met Alex! I think he was jazzed! At first when he opened it I think he thought I was giving him a stained glass angel (he knows I make those) He had that sweet little nine year old face that says "oh,okay, I'll act like I like it" but then his whole face changed, and he looked up at me and said, "Is this Harry Potter???" He was soooo excited. My sister and I went to a friend's recital and when we got back two hours later he was sitting on the couch hugging it watching tv....it was wickedly cool!!! So, I think it was a hit! Thanks for all of your supportive encouragement to those who comforted me by telling me YOUR kids liked the picture! It really helped....So, here they are, Alex & Harry!

0 comments:

TAKE A CLOSER LOOK AT THE LOOKING GLASS!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About this Blog

"All images and content of Laurie Beggin's Glass Musings and Through The Looking Glass © 2007 Laurie Beggin, unless otherwise noted."