March 24, 2008

MODERN COBALT PANEL

Good evening dear readers! I thought I'd try a new and different design. Here is my newest piece! This beautiful yet simple panel is made with cobalt blue water glass, cathedral glass in red ruby, and prairie glasses in cream and green. I love the look of this panel and it lends itself beautifully to ANY decor. I tried to capture the shimmer of the water glass but, as always, it's so hard to completely capture the beauty of stained glass through photography. I have a couple of other pictures at my storefront. The panel measures a one foot square, is finished in zinc channel and comes with a chain for instant hanging. The panel was made in the Tiffany-style, copper foil method. If you love the design yet would like different color combos, just convo me. I'll be happy to oblige!

3 comments:

Momo March 25, 2008 at 7:34 PM  

Love the design of this piece. Art deco style? Well, I am rather unschooled about the proper names. Love it all the same.

TexasTesla March 26, 2008 at 1:10 PM  

Very nice. I like the vivid blue, and how it's offset with more muted colors.

Jacqui March 26, 2008 at 3:47 PM  

This is beautiful. Reminds me of a Frank Lloyd Wright design. I see you've also finished your Harry Potter window - amazing. I'm sure someone will pick that one up fast if they haven't already.
Jacqui

TAKE A CLOSER LOOK AT THE LOOKING GLASS!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About this Blog

"All images and content of Laurie Beggin's Glass Musings and Through The Looking Glass © 2007 Laurie Beggin, unless otherwise noted."