March 28, 2008

JOURNEY and An Artist I Admire

JoUrneY dances on my wall~
....She is one of my first purchases from Etsy and created by a remarkable artist named Keri. You can visit
her site on Etsy at http://www.kerijoy.etsy.com . Over the past few months Keri has become a dear dear online friend of mine. I draw so much strength from her courage and inspiration from her creativity. Her zest for living and her amazing sense of humor lift me up when I'm feeling blue and she is a daily reminder that I am so blessed. I am sharing Journey with my readers because I look at her so often throughout my day and she reminds me that life is about movement; moving through our day the best way we can. It may not always be perfect movement but baby steps forward are what it's all about. Thank you Keri for being such a beautiful artist! I urge each of you to go to her store front and then read her incredible life story in her profile. She also has her pictures posted on Flickr along with her story there. This woman has faced life and death struggles more than I care to think about! Keri........you rock!

1 comments:

malevolent-mimi March 28, 2008 at 12:19 PM  

Hi Laurie! That's a beautiful first purchase if you ask me =)
Hey, if you have a Flickr account you should join this new group called IBTOE( I Bought This On Etsy) and post that photo there. It's an awesome way to advertise something that you now and and who you got it from =D

I just wanted to let you know that I have linked to your blog finally, I am not sure how I missed it. But it is up now! I will be visiting your page every now and again, you seem like a really interesting person.

I hope you're having an awesome day!
♥Michelle

TAKE A CLOSER LOOK AT THE LOOKING GLASS!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About this Blog

"All images and content of Laurie Beggin's Glass Musings and Through The Looking Glass © 2007 Laurie Beggin, unless otherwise noted."