March 30, 2008

BEAUTY AND THE BEAST

Good Sunday morning dear friends!
Where have I been hiding??? The past few days I've been tucked away with my glass work. Between mosaics, commissions and inventory, I've spent quite a bit of time with Beauty and The Beast (loving nickname for my grinder pictured here!) Beauty, well, that needs no explaining.
I'm in preparation stages for a mosaic table top using the glass pictured here. God Bless glass nippers! I've also cut, ground and am now foiling new pieces for my inventory.
I've squeezed in an adorable sun catcher that will be donated to the silent auction at the Catholic school my nephew attends. I'm hoping it will bring in some money to help the cause!
I hope all of you are enjoying your weekend. It is STILL nasty weather here....last year at this time I had my spring crops planted already! Honest to Pete! (ummm, who's Pete anyway?) Warmest wishes, Laurie B.

0 comments:

TAKE A CLOSER LOOK AT THE LOOKING GLASS!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About this Blog

"All images and content of Laurie Beggin's Glass Musings and Through The Looking Glass © 2007 Laurie Beggin, unless otherwise noted."