February 20, 2008

BALANCING HEALTH AS A STAY AT HOME ARTIST

I am over joyed at having my glass studio in my home, don't get me wrong, but I am finding that balancing my need for regular exercise, home management, and a fairly strict work schedule has been a challenge. I'm wondering if any of you feel the same. It could be that this winter has been especially harsh. I'm also sure that I am still in the learning phase when it comes to time management here at the Olde Farmhouse. I guess that surprises me. I managed to balance raising two boys, working full time in the "professional" world, all while juggling some pretty tenatious health issues. This stay-at-home concept seems to be an entirely different animal! Does it go to a person's inner discipline? It doesn't feel that way....(sigh) I also find myself pondering what will happen when I am FINALLY able to get back outside into my gardens, my yard, and my trees! Will I ever come back inside??? Will I have the drive and desire to continue cutting, grinding, LOVING my glass??? These are just musings, but they are my musings the past few days. While I ride my recumbent bike (90 minutes) my mind wanders and these are things it has been wandering to lately.

0 comments:

TAKE A CLOSER LOOK AT THE LOOKING GLASS!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About this Blog

"All images and content of Laurie Beggin's Glass Musings and Through The Looking Glass © 2007 Laurie Beggin, unless otherwise noted."